We are taking safety precautions and implementing operational guidelines to ensure your safety and the team’s!
To Our Valued Clients:
We are excited to start the reopening process for all services and treatments of the Spa at Aestique and will safely do so for in – office procedures in accordance with our government’s guidelines.
Health and safety will continue to be our top priority, and with that in mind, we have taken necessary precautions to ensure your safety and ours. Here is what you can expect:
· When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your car and call to check in.
· We will call you when you are able to come in and take your temperature with a no touch thermometer. If it is 100 degrees or higher, you will be asked to reschedule.
· You will be required to wear a mask to come into the Spa, if you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
· Nobody can accompany you to your appointment, they will be asked to remain in the car unless you are minor.
· We will be calling to confirm your appointment the day before and asking a series of questions. You will be asked to sign a document the day of your appointment answering those same questions and if anything is answered with a ‘yes’ you will be asked to reschedule.
1. Have you had a cough
2. Have you had a temperature at or above 100
3. Have you experienced shortness of breath
4. Have you been around anyone with any type of illness (includes “a cold”, sinus infection, “the flu” etc)
5. Have you been out of the state or country in the last 2 weeks
· All transactions must be done by having a credit card on file. There will be no exchanging of cash, checks or credits during this initial opening phase.
· You MUST use the online portal to fill out ALL forms BEFORE your appointment.
· Strict sanitation protocols are being followed before, during and after each treatment according to the CDC guidelines for you comfort and safety.
Our team will still be doing Virtual Consultations upon request. If you would like to schedule one, please call us or feel free to e-mail [email protected] Our team has been working tirelessly to make sure we are adhering to the guidelines from the CDC, WHO and the PA Department of Health to ensure your safety and well-being. We appreciate you all and your loyalty to us during this Covid-19 pandemic and look forward to seeing you again soon and helping you Live Life Counterclockwise.
The Spa at Aestique Team
Sanitation & Disinfecting With Michelle
The Spa at Aestique and Aestique Shadyside is closed and will continue to suspend operations through at least Monday April 6th. While we understand this is a trying time, your safety and well being are our #1 concern. We are evaluating the situation on a daily basis and will continue to reassess and keep you posted. Please visit our social media platforms for the latest information.
The good news is that you can still order your favorite products through us! Just call the Spa at (724) 832-8266 or email [email protected] to place your order and we will ship them directly to you at no additional shipping costs. We are looking forward to seeing your beautiful faces and welcoming you all back as soon as it is safe.
Aestique Plastic Surgical Associates: Together we are faced with a very challenging and unsettling time in our country. As the coronavirus escalates we have never been prouder to be part of this community where everyone is stepping up and putting on a united front. We will continue to closely follow the CDC recommendations and make thebest decisions for our Practice, team and patients. However, with the new mandates from our Governor Aestique Plastic Surgical Associates will be temporarily closing in house patient interactions that are not medically necessary until further notice. We will be performing Virtual consultations through a HIPAA-compliant platform. To schedule your virtual plastic consultation please e-mail [email protected].
If you recently had surgery and need to be seen for a follow up or having a medical issue, we will be making accommodations to see you individually to ensure a full and safe recovery. At these appointments, you will be seen by minimal and essential staff who have proven healthy with no signs of illness of any kind. We still maintain anyone driving you to the appointment will need to wait in the car and no children will be allowed in the facility.
We will all get through this together.